Riddle Memorial Hospital CEO Kennedy to retire
Philadelphia Business Journal, December 1, 2008
Riddle Memorial Hospital President and CEO Dan Kennedy is retiring at the end of the year after 29 years with the Delaware County, PA, hospital. Kennedy joined Riddle in 1979 and was appointed president and CEO of Riddle in 2001. No decision on his successor has been made. Donald C. Arthur, MD, the CMO of Main Line Health, will serve as interim president of Riddle while a search for a new CEO takes place.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer