Riddle Memorial Hospital CEO Kennedy to retire
Philadelphia Business Journal, December 1, 2008
Riddle Memorial Hospital President and CEO Dan Kennedy is retiring at the end of the year after 29 years with the Delaware County, PA, hospital. Kennedy joined Riddle in 1979 and was appointed president and CEO of Riddle in 2001. No decision on his successor has been made. Donald C. Arthur, MD, the CMO of Main Line Health, will serve as interim president of Riddle while a search for a new CEO takes place.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts