Wuesthoff Health System names new board chairman
Wuesthoff Health System, December 1, 2008
The Wuesthoff Health System board of directors has appointed Steven Phelps as its new chairman. On the hospital board since October 2001, Phelps is a financial advisor overseeing Central Florida operations for Edward Jones.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013