Deaconess Health System CEO picked for bank board
Inside Indiana Business, December 1, 2008
Old National Bancorp has appointed Linda White to its corporate board of directors. White is president and CEO of Evansville, IN-based Deaconess Health System, and has served as an administrator at Deaconess since 1985.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'