Deaconess Health System CEO picked for bank board
Inside Indiana Business, December 1, 2008
Old National Bancorp has appointed Linda White to its corporate board of directors. White is president and CEO of Evansville, IN-based Deaconess Health System, and has served as an administrator at Deaconess since 1985.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers