Deaconess Health System CEO picked for bank board
Inside Indiana Business, December 1, 2008
Old National Bancorp has appointed Linda White to its corporate board of directors. White is president and CEO of Evansville, IN-based Deaconess Health System, and has served as an administrator at Deaconess since 1985.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios