HCA names new corporate controller
Nashville Post, December 8, 2008
HCA, the nation's largest hospital chain, has appointed Donald W. Stinnett to the currently vacant position of senior vice president and controller. Stinnett now serves as the CFO for HCA's eastern group and has been with the company since 1999.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream