Swanson named CEO of St. Mary's Janesville Hospital
Kerry Swanson, COO at Alliance (OH) Community Hospital, has been named president of St. Mary's Janesville Hospital. Swanson will oversee the construction, opening, and ongoing operations of the new 50-bed St. Mary's Janesville Hospital, which is set to open in 2010. She will begin her duties on Jan. 4.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers