St. Luke's names new CEO
Julie L. Quirin, president and chief executive officer of St. Luke's South hospital in Overland Park, has been named CEO of St. Luke's Hospital, effective Dec. 22. Quirin will fill the role now held by G. Richard Hastings, who since 1999 has served in a dual role as CEO of St. Luke's Hospital and the St. Luke's Health System. Quirin will report to Hastings, who will continue as CEO of the system. A search has been started for Quirin's replacement at St. Luke's South.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised