St. Luke's names new CEO
Julie L. Quirin, president and chief executive officer of St. Luke's South hospital in Overland Park, has been named CEO of St. Luke's Hospital, effective Dec. 22. Quirin will fill the role now held by G. Richard Hastings, who since 1999 has served in a dual role as CEO of St. Luke's Hospital and the St. Luke's Health System. Quirin will report to Hastings, who will continue as CEO of the system. A search has been started for Quirin's replacement at St. Luke's South.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians