St. Luke's names new CEO
Julie L. Quirin, president and chief executive officer of St. Luke's South hospital in Overland Park, has been named CEO of St. Luke's Hospital, effective Dec. 22. Quirin will fill the role now held by G. Richard Hastings, who since 1999 has served in a dual role as CEO of St. Luke's Hospital and the St. Luke's Health System. Quirin will report to Hastings, who will continue as CEO of the system. A search has been started for Quirin's replacement at St. Luke's South.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care