Ainsley named CEO of Hawaii Health System East Region
Texas hospital administrator Howard Ainsley has been named the new chief executive of the Hawaii Health Systems Corp.'s East Hawaii region and the Hilo Medical Center. He replaces Ronald Schurra who retired Dec. 1.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law