Ainsley named CEO of Hawaii Health System East Region
Pacific Business News, December 8, 2008
Texas hospital administrator Howard Ainsley has been named the new chief executive of the Hawaii Health Systems Corp.'s East Hawaii region and the Hilo Medical Center. He replaces Ronald Schurra who retired Dec. 1.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor