Adkins to lead West Valley Hospital
AZCentral.com, December 8, 2008
Abrazo Health Care has tapped Jo Adkins as chief executive officer for West Valley Hospital. She replaces Phil Gustafson, who has left to become president/CEO of St. Mary's Good Samaritan Inc. and system vice president for SSM Health Care in Illinois.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals