Adkins to lead West Valley Hospital
AZCentral.com, December 8, 2008
Abrazo Health Care has tapped Jo Adkins as chief executive officer for West Valley Hospital. She replaces Phil Gustafson, who has left to become president/CEO of St. Mary's Good Samaritan Inc. and system vice president for SSM Health Care in Illinois.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending