Maywood, IL-based Loyola Medical Center to cut 200 non-clinical jobs
Chicago Tribune, December 9, 2008
The parent of Maywood, IL-based Loyola University Medical Center is eliminating more than 200 jobs as part of a "wide-ranging effort" to cut the hospital's annual expenses by 5%, or about $30 million. Loyola University Health System said 208 largely "non-clinical" jobs such as middle managers will be cut in a move that will save nearly $6 million.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers