Maywood, IL-based Loyola Medical Center to cut 200 non-clinical jobs
Chicago Tribune, December 9, 2008
The parent of Maywood, IL-based Loyola University Medical Center is eliminating more than 200 jobs as part of a "wide-ranging effort" to cut the hospital's annual expenses by 5%, or about $30 million. Loyola University Health System said 208 largely "non-clinical" jobs such as middle managers will be cut in a move that will save nearly $6 million.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'