Hospital jobs healthy in Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati area
Cincinnati Enquirer, December 10, 2008
Hospitals throughout Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati increased total employment 12% from 2002 to 2007, to 51,802 workers. As a group, they still have about 2,500 jobs available. The statistics are part of an annual economic impact of $13.9 billion a year from the region's 31 hospitals, according to a study by University of Cincinnati economists. The impact has jumped more than $1 billion a year since 2002, according to the study.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013