CLEVELAND: Medical Mutual of OH names interim team after crash claims CEO
Medical Mutual of Ohio, December 15, 2008
To fill the positions made vacant by the death of Kent Clapp, the Medical Mutual of Ohio board of directors named interim co-chairmen of the board, a management committee and an interim CEO. Clapp died Dec. 3 in a private plane crash in Puerto Rico while returning to Cleveland after vacationing in the Caribbean. His fiancée, Tracy Turner, and the pilot of the airplane also died in the crash.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care