SPRINGVILLE, NY: New CEO named at Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
The Observer, December 15, 2008
Nils J. Gunnersen, vice president and COO for Catholic Health's Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, has been appointed CEO of Bertrand Chaffee Hospital in Springville effective immediately. Gunnersen will remain an employee of Mercy Hospital and will assume his new position under an interim management agreement between the Mercy Hospital and Bertrand.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus