DALY CITY, CA: Auerbach named president/CEO of Seton Medical Center
Seton Medical Center, December 15, 2008
The Seton Medical Center board and the Daughters of Charity Health System board have appointed Lorraine P. Auerbach president and CEO of Seton Medical Center and Seton Coastside. She has been serving as the Interim President and CEO for the past six months. Seton Medical Center and Seton Coastside are members of DCHS, a six-hospital health system spanning the California coast.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'