Albuquerque-based Lovelace Medical Center hires new CEO
David Nevill has been named CEO of Albuquerque, NM-based Lovelace Medical Center. Nevill replaces Clay Holderman, who was recruited by Presbyterian Healthcare Services in July 2008 to become administrator of its new Presbyterian Rio Rancho Medical Center. Nevill most recently served as senior president of business development for Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. in Chennai, India.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers