Albuquerque-based Lovelace Medical Center hires new CEO
David Nevill has been named CEO of Albuquerque, NM-based Lovelace Medical Center. Nevill replaces Clay Holderman, who was recruited by Presbyterian Healthcare Services in July 2008 to become administrator of its new Presbyterian Rio Rancho Medical Center. Nevill most recently served as senior president of business development for Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. in Chennai, India.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives