President of Libertyville, IL-based Condell Medical Center to resign
Chicago Tribune, December 19, 2008
Dennis Millirons, who guided Libertyville, IL-based Condell Medical Center in Libertyville through a challenging period in the hospital's 80-year history, is resigning effective Jan. 13. The news comes weeks after the hospital paid a huge healthcare fraud settlement and was purchased by Advocate Health Care. The problematic deals with physicians were largely negotiated before Millirons arrived at Condell and during a period of financial unrest for the hospital.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives