President of Libertyville, IL-based Condell Medical Center to resign
Chicago Tribune, December 19, 2008
Dennis Millirons, who guided Libertyville, IL-based Condell Medical Center in Libertyville through a challenging period in the hospital's 80-year history, is resigning effective Jan. 13. The news comes weeks after the hospital paid a huge healthcare fraud settlement and was purchased by Advocate Health Care. The problematic deals with physicians were largely negotiated before Millirons arrived at Condell and during a period of financial unrest for the hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts