Cleveland Clinic institutes hiring, salary freeze
Cleveland Clinic Chief Executive Toby Cosgrove, MD, has announced to employees that the hospital system has instituted a hiring and salary freeze. The freeze does not affect employees needed for direct patient care, said hospital spokeswoman Eileen Sheil. Sheil said the health system, which employs 33,000 people, is also working to preserve jobs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers