OAKLAND: Kaiser Permanente names Ohman VP for Health Plans
Christopher Ohman has joined Kaiser Permanente as senior vice president, Health Plan Operations, for the organization's regions outside of California. Ohman begins his new role effective February 2, 2009. He comes to Kaiser Permanente after having served as president and CEO of the California Association of Health Plans, a trade association representing 40 health plans. Ohman replaces Peter Andruszkiewicz, who earlier this year was named president of Kaiser Permanente of Georgia.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'