OAKLAND: Kaiser Permanente names Ohman VP for Health Plans
Christopher Ohman has joined Kaiser Permanente as senior vice president, Health Plan Operations, for the organization's regions outside of California. Ohman begins his new role effective February 2, 2009. He comes to Kaiser Permanente after having served as president and CEO of the California Association of Health Plans, a trade association representing 40 health plans. Ohman replaces Peter Andruszkiewicz, who earlier this year was named president of Kaiser Permanente of Georgia.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse