OAKLAND: Kaiser Permanente names Ohman VP for Health Plans
Christopher Ohman has joined Kaiser Permanente as senior vice president, Health Plan Operations, for the organization's regions outside of California. Ohman begins his new role effective February 2, 2009. He comes to Kaiser Permanente after having served as president and CEO of the California Association of Health Plans, a trade association representing 40 health plans. Ohman replaces Peter Andruszkiewicz, who earlier this year was named president of Kaiser Permanente of Georgia.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013