JACKSONVILLE: Sim named administrator of Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Edward Sim, vice president of operations at Baptist Medical Center, has been named as incoming administrator of Baptist Medical Center Beaches. On February 1, 2009, Sim will assume the hospital's top administrative leadership position, currently held by Baptist Beaches Administrator Mark Slyter. Sim has been a member of Baptist Health's senior leadership for more than three years. He previously served as chief business development officer at North Fulton Regional, a Tenet Hospital in Roswell, GA.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US