SANTA CLARA, CA: Butler retires as CEO of Santa Clara Family Health Plan
Santa Clara Family Health Plan announced that Leona M. Butler, CEO since 1997, will be retiring as of December 31. Butler will continue as "CEO Emerita" for a year after her retirement from her full-time position, to assist the SCFHP board with external and legislative issues.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High