TONAWANDA, NY: Kenmore Mercy gets new CEO
The Tonawanda News, December 29, 2008
Starting next year, Kenmore Mercy Hospital will have a new leader. On January 5, 2009, James Millard, current president and CEO of St. Joseph Hospital in Cheektowaga, will become president and CEO of Kenmore Mercy Hospital. Millard will succeed Mary Hoffman, who announced earlier this month that she is leaving Kenmore Mercy Hospital to take a position with Lawley Benefits Group.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion