Houston hospital strikes out Roger Clemens
The Memorial Hermann Hospital Health Care System will change the name of the year-old Roger Clemens Institute for Sports Medicine to better reflect its commitment to all sports and athletes. To be renamed the Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute, officials say "the move reflects the desire to promote the broad range of sports medicine services and programs offered by Memorial Hermann."
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law