Houston hospital strikes out Roger Clemens
The Memorial Hermann Hospital Health Care System will change the name of the year-old Roger Clemens Institute for Sports Medicine to better reflect its commitment to all sports and athletes. To be renamed the Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute, officials say "the move reflects the desire to promote the broad range of sports medicine services and programs offered by Memorial Hermann."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts