Houston hospital strikes out Roger Clemens
The Memorial Hermann Hospital Health Care System will change the name of the year-old Roger Clemens Institute for Sports Medicine to better reflect its commitment to all sports and athletes. To be renamed the Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute, officials say "the move reflects the desire to promote the broad range of sports medicine services and programs offered by Memorial Hermann."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts