Obama stimulus plan targets healthcare infrastructure
President-elect Barack Obama's goals for a federal stimulus package will be expanded in an effort to create or preserve at least 3 million jobs over the next two years and to keep up with the increasingly grim economic outlook. According to Obama's economic advisors, the economy is expected to lose as many as 3.5 million jobs over the next year.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion