Texas physician named Staff Care's 'Country Doctor of the Year'
For more than 50 years, David Watson, MD, has given his blood, sweat, and tears to the tiny community of Yoakum, TX. For his decades of service to a grateful community, Watson has been named Country Doctor of the Year by Staff Works.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'