Texas physician named Staff Care's 'Country Doctor of the Year'
AP/Yahoo News, January 5, 2009
For more than 50 years, David Watson, MD, has given his blood, sweat, and tears to the tiny community of Yoakum, TX. For his decades of service to a grateful community, Watson has been named Country Doctor of the Year by Staff Works.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way