Texas physician named Staff Care's 'Country Doctor of the Year'
For more than 50 years, David Watson, MD, has given his blood, sweat, and tears to the tiny community of Yoakum, TX. For his decades of service to a grateful community, Watson has been named Country Doctor of the Year by Staff Works.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013