Survey: Downturn stress impacting health
South Florida Business Journal, January 5, 2009
A new survey from the AARP has found that many Americans are reporting health problems that they're blaming on financial stress. In addition, many have had to either delay or cancel doctor appointments or put off or do without prescription drugs because of financial difficulties.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US