PHILLIPSBURG, NJ: Warren Hospital names Litz new CEO
Trustees at Phillipsburg, NJ-based Warren Hospital have selected Thomas Litz as the next president and CEO. Litz will succeed Jeffrey Goodwin, who retired. Litz began work at the Roseberry Street hospital this week. Litz has worked around the country, including stints as chief executive of hospitals in Rochester, NY, and Birmingham, AL. Most recently, Litz served as corporate vice president of Integris Health in Oklahoma City.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'