ST. PETERSBURG, FL: HCA's Northside & TBHI welcome new CEO
HCA's Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute have named Stephen Daugherty as CEO. Daugherty joins the Northside team from South Bay Hospital in Sun City Center where he has served as CEO for nearly three years. His career with HCA spans almost two decades. His new role as CEO at Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute will establish his responsibilities to include medical and professional staff development, budgetary oversight, organizational strategy improvements and day-to-day facility operations.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes