ST. PETERSBURG, FL: HCA's Northside & TBHI welcome new CEO
HCA's Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute have named Stephen Daugherty as CEO. Daugherty joins the Northside team from South Bay Hospital in Sun City Center where he has served as CEO for nearly three years. His career with HCA spans almost two decades. His new role as CEO at Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute will establish his responsibilities to include medical and professional staff development, budgetary oversight, organizational strategy improvements and day-to-day facility operations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers