ST. PETERSBURG, FL: HCA's Northside & TBHI welcome new CEO
HCA's Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute have named Stephen Daugherty as CEO. Daugherty joins the Northside team from South Bay Hospital in Sun City Center where he has served as CEO for nearly three years. His career with HCA spans almost two decades. His new role as CEO at Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute will establish his responsibilities to include medical and professional staff development, budgetary oversight, organizational strategy improvements and day-to-day facility operations.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data