BELLEVILLE, IL: Miller named COO at St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Longtime hospital employee Bob Miller has been appointed COO of St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville, IL. He first began working at the hospital part time as a housekeeping aide in 1974. He returned to the hospital in 1987 to work as a supervisor of Central Services. In 1998, he was named director of human resources and was promoted to administrative director of human resources in 2003.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised