BELLEVILLE, IL: Miller named COO at St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Longtime hospital employee Bob Miller has been appointed COO of St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville, IL. He first began working at the hospital part time as a housekeeping aide in 1974. He returned to the hospital in 1987 to work as a supervisor of Central Services. In 1998, he was named director of human resources and was promoted to administrative director of human resources in 2003.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'