Crozer-Keystone Health System eliminates 400 jobs
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, January 8, 2009
Suburban Philadelphia healthcare provider Crozer-Keystone Health System is eliminating 400 jobs. The system has experienced a decline in admissions, a drop in outpatient volume, an increase in bad debt, and reductions in reimbursement from the state, according to a spokeswoman.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers