San Angelo, TX: New CEO named at Community Medical Center
San Angelo Standard-Times, January 12, 2009
Brad D. Holland has been named CEO the 171-bed San Angelo Community Medical Center. He takes the place of Samuel Feazell, who retired at the end of 2008. Holland will oversee the hospital, with 700 employees; Community Medical Associates with 75 employees and Community Health Club of San Angelo with 50 employees. Holland and his wife both grew up in San Angelo.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care