Whitefish, MT: Spring to lead North Valley Hospital
Jason Spring begins work on March 9 as the CEO of North Valley Hosptial. He was chosen after a national search by Quorum Health Resources, the hospital's management company. Craig Aasved resigned as CEO in July 2008 to take the same job at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula. John Yanes of Lock Haven, PA., has served as interim administrator. Spring has been administrator of the 20-bed HealthPark Hospital in Hot Springs, AR, for the past five years.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations