Whitefish, MT: Spring to lead North Valley Hospital
Jason Spring begins work on March 9 as the CEO of North Valley Hosptial. He was chosen after a national search by Quorum Health Resources, the hospital's management company. Craig Aasved resigned as CEO in July 2008 to take the same job at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula. John Yanes of Lock Haven, PA., has served as interim administrator. Spring has been administrator of the 20-bed HealthPark Hospital in Hot Springs, AR, for the past five years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions