San Antonio, TX: Farrell named CEO of SWGH
San Antonio Business Journal, January 12, 2009
Southwest General Hospital promoted from within and has named Sergio Farrell as its new CEO. Since 2007, Farrell has served as CFO at the 327-bed hospital. Before joining Southwest General, Farrell was senior vice president and chief financial officer at Grady Health System in Atlanta.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts