Clearlake, CA: St. Helena Hospital names Newmyer CEO
Terry Newmyer has been named CEO of both the St. Helena Hospital in Napa County, and the St. Helena Center for Behavioral Health in Vallejo, effective in early February. Newmyer is currently the senior vice president for business development at Adventist Health System's Florida Hospital Orlando. He replaces JoAline Olson, who has been CEO at St. Helena for the past three years.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts