George Washington University Hospital names new CEO
Washington Business Journal, January 13, 2009
Trent Crable has been named chief executive officer and managing director of Washington, DC-based George Washington University Hospital. He had been serving as the interim CEO since June 2008, and previously served as the hospital's chief operating officer.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care