George Washington University Hospital names new CEO
Washington Business Journal, January 13, 2009
Trent Crable has been named chief executive officer and managing director of Washington, DC-based George Washington University Hospital. He had been serving as the interim CEO since June 2008, and previously served as the hospital's chief operating officer.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer