Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa to cut 80 jobs
AP/Chicago Tribune, January 14, 2009
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa plans to eliminate about 80 full-time, non-clinical positions over the next year because of worsening national economic conditions. Wheaton officials plan to immediately lay off 15 people who work at hospitals and clinics in Waterloo, Cedar Falls, and Oelwein.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer