MIAMI: Miami Children's Hospital names two executives
Miami Children's Hospital has announced two senior executive appointments. Josie L. Diaz has been named regional director for ambulatory services south. She will oversee operations of Miami Children's Hospital Palmetto Bay Center, the soon-to-open Miami Children's Hospital West Kendall Center and future ambulatory care center locations in south Miami-Dade County. Alexander Scarlat, MD, was introduced as the new Chief Medical Information Officer of Miami Children's Hospital. He joins MCH from Trinity Health where he served as the Director of Clinical Informatics since 2006.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal