MIAMI: Miami Children's Hospital names two executives
Miami Children's Hospital has announced two senior executive appointments. Josie L. Diaz has been named regional director for ambulatory services south. She will oversee operations of Miami Children's Hospital Palmetto Bay Center, the soon-to-open Miami Children's Hospital West Kendall Center and future ambulatory care center locations in south Miami-Dade County. Alexander Scarlat, MD, was introduced as the new Chief Medical Information Officer of Miami Children's Hospital. He joins MCH from Trinity Health where he served as the Director of Clinical Informatics since 2006.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers