BUFFALO, NY: Lomeo named CEO of Erie County MC
WKBW, TV Buffalo, January 19, 2009
The board of directors of the Erie County Medical Center Corp. has named Jody L. Lomeo as the next CEO of the public benefit corporation, which is now part of Great Lakes Health System. The hospital has been looking for a replacement after former CEO Michael Young left to head a hospital in Atlanta.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'