ST. PAUL, MN: Ryba to lead United Hospital
Business Wire, January 19, 2009
Tomi Ryba will become United Hospital's new president effective Feb. 17. Ryba is currently the COO at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center. She has held that position since 2002, responsible for improving the quality, efficiency, and financial performance of inpatient and outpatient operations and accountable for necessary infrastructure, capital equipment, and facilities planning for the staff and physicians who serve patients at UCSF Medical Center. Before joining UCSF Medical Center, Ryba was president of St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach, CA.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus