ST. PAUL, MN: Ryba to lead United Hospital
Business Wire, January 19, 2009
Tomi Ryba will become United Hospital's new president effective Feb. 17. Ryba is currently the COO at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center. She has held that position since 2002, responsible for improving the quality, efficiency, and financial performance of inpatient and outpatient operations and accountable for necessary infrastructure, capital equipment, and facilities planning for the staff and physicians who serve patients at UCSF Medical Center. Before joining UCSF Medical Center, Ryba was president of St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach, CA.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'