FARMINGTON HILLS, MI: LaCasse named CEO of Botsford Health Care
Paul LaCasse, MD, has been appointed president and CEO of Botsford Health Care in Farmington Hills, MI. LaCasse will continue as CEO of Botsford Hospital. LaCasse replaces Gerson Cooper, who retired Dec. 31 after more than 20 years as CEO of Botsford Health Care. Cooper will remain in a leadership position with The Botsford Foundation.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%