FARMINGTON HILLS, MI: LaCasse named CEO of Botsford Health Care
Paul LaCasse, MD, has been appointed president and CEO of Botsford Health Care in Farmington Hills, MI. LaCasse will continue as CEO of Botsford Hospital. LaCasse replaces Gerson Cooper, who retired Dec. 31 after more than 20 years as CEO of Botsford Health Care. Cooper will remain in a leadership position with The Botsford Foundation.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised