AHA posts new hospital trends report
The American Hospital Association has released a report titled "The Economic Downturn and its Impact on Hospitals." According to the report, "the effects of the credit crisis have spilled into the hospital field as hospitals' ability to secure financing and meet day-to-day obligations has been impaired."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US