Milwaukee Children's Hospital CEO returns to roots
Peggy Troy's first job out of college was working as a pediatric nurse at what was then Milwaukee Children's Hospital. Now, more than 30 years later, Troy has again gone to work for the hospital—this time as the chief executive.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'