Chew named president of Kettering (OH) Medical Center
Kettering Health Network has named Roy Chew president of Kettering (OH) Medical Center, the hospital announced. Chew, formerly president of Grandview and Southview Medical Centers, replaces Fred Manchur, who was promoted to president of the network. Richard Haas, senior executive officer of the Sycamore Medical Center, will replace Chew as president of the medical centers.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law