Chew named president of Kettering (OH) Medical Center
Kettering Health Network has named Roy Chew president of Kettering (OH) Medical Center, the hospital announced. Chew, formerly president of Grandview and Southview Medical Centers, replaces Fred Manchur, who was promoted to president of the network. Richard Haas, senior executive officer of the Sycamore Medical Center, will replace Chew as president of the medical centers.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal