NorthShore Skokie (IL) Hospital to cut 150 jobs
Chicago Tribune, January 26, 2009
NorthShore Skokie (IL) Hospital said it would eliminate 150 full-time jobs, or nearly 14% of its workforce in the next two months. The move eliminates seven senior executives, secretaries, clerical support, and business office staff. The layoff is beyond some earlier moves to outsource some functions that had already been announced and comes after its purchase by a larger hospital operator.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations