NEW YORK: Webb named COO of St. Vincent Catholic Medical Ctrs.
St. Vincent Medical Catholic Medical Center, January 26, 2009
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers has named Arthur Y. Webb as COO of the Manhattan-based healthcare system. In his new position, Webb will have operational responsibility for the system's flagship St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, St. Vincent's Hospital Westchester, a behavioral health hospital in Westchester County, and continuing care services that include two skilled nursing facilities in Brooklyn, another on Staten Island, a hospice, and a home health agency serving the metropolitan New York area. Saint Vincent's behavioral health services also provide supportive housing programs for people with mental illness throughout the metropolitan area.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award