NEW YORK: Webb named COO of St. Vincent Catholic Medical Ctrs.
St. Vincent Medical Catholic Medical Center, January 26, 2009
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers has named Arthur Y. Webb as COO of the Manhattan-based healthcare system. In his new position, Webb will have operational responsibility for the system's flagship St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, St. Vincent's Hospital Westchester, a behavioral health hospital in Westchester County, and continuing care services that include two skilled nursing facilities in Brooklyn, another on Staten Island, a hospice, and a home health agency serving the metropolitan New York area. Saint Vincent's behavioral health services also provide supportive housing programs for people with mental illness throughout the metropolitan area.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care