NEW YORK: Webb named COO of St. Vincent Catholic Medical Ctrs.
St. Vincent Medical Catholic Medical Center, January 26, 2009
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers has named Arthur Y. Webb as COO of the Manhattan-based healthcare system. In his new position, Webb will have operational responsibility for the system's flagship St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, St. Vincent's Hospital Westchester, a behavioral health hospital in Westchester County, and continuing care services that include two skilled nursing facilities in Brooklyn, another on Staten Island, a hospice, and a home health agency serving the metropolitan New York area. Saint Vincent's behavioral health services also provide supportive housing programs for people with mental illness throughout the metropolitan area.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations