CHICAGO: Buzachero elected chair of AHA Solutions Board
AHA/Business Wire, January 26, 2009
Vic Buzachero, senior vice president of human resources of Scripps Health based in San Diego, was recently elected board chairman of AHA Solutions, a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association. AHA Solutions serves as a resource to U.S. hospitals pursuing operational excellence by conducting product due diligence and identifying solutions to hospital challenges in the areas of finance, human resources, patient flow, and technology. AHA Solutions collaborates with hospital leaders and market consultants to provide analytics and education to support product decision making of AHA-member hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US