CHICAGO: Buzachero elected chair of AHA Solutions Board
AHA/Business Wire, January 26, 2009
Vic Buzachero, senior vice president of human resources of Scripps Health based in San Diego, was recently elected board chairman of AHA Solutions, a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association. AHA Solutions serves as a resource to U.S. hospitals pursuing operational excellence by conducting product due diligence and identifying solutions to hospital challenges in the areas of finance, human resources, patient flow, and technology. AHA Solutions collaborates with hospital leaders and market consultants to provide analytics and education to support product decision making of AHA-member hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?