FLOWOOD, MS: Peiffer named COO at River Oaks Hospital
Paul Peiffer has been named COO of the 110-bed River Oaks Hospital. Peiffer has over 27 years of healthcare experience, serving most recently as COO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, MS. Peiffer has been with HMA, River Oaks Hospital's parent company, for eight years.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal