FLOWOOD, MS: Peiffer named COO at River Oaks Hospital
Paul Peiffer has been named COO of the 110-bed River Oaks Hospital. Peiffer has over 27 years of healthcare experience, serving most recently as COO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, MS. Peiffer has been with HMA, River Oaks Hospital's parent company, for eight years.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US