GULF BREEZE, FL: Gulf Breeze Hospital names new HR director
Gulf Breeze News, January 26, 2009
Rebecca Simmons has been named Gulf Breeze Hospital human resources manager. Simmons will oversee employment practices at the hospital, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and Baptist Medical Park-Navarre. Simmons returns to Baptist Health Care after serving for three years as administrator of a local skilled nursing facility.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs