Finley to lead Aurora Medical Center-Summit
Aurora Health Care, February 9, 2009
Frances Finley has been chosen to lead the new Aurora Medical Center in the Town of Summit, WI. Finley joined Aurora Health Care in February 2003 as the first leader of Aurora's new hospital in Oshkosh. Before joining Aurora, Finley held a number of leadership positions in the Charleston Area Medical Center Health System in West Virginia. Construction of the 110-bed Aurora Medical Center in the Town of Summit is nearly 70% complete, with opening scheduled for early in 2010.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC