Klein to lead Cleveland Clinic's urology and kidney programs
Cleveland Clinic has appointed Eric A. Klein, MD, chairman of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute. Klein, a 19-year Cleveland Clinic veteran, will lead one of the country's largest and most respected urological and kidney programs. Klein has served as interim chair of the institute since the passing of Andrew Novick, MD, in October 2008. Previously, Klein was head of section of Urologic Oncology in the institute.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts