Klein to lead Cleveland Clinic's urology and kidney programs
Cleveland Clinic has appointed Eric A. Klein, MD, chairman of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute. Klein, a 19-year Cleveland Clinic veteran, will lead one of the country's largest and most respected urological and kidney programs. Klein has served as interim chair of the institute since the passing of Andrew Novick, MD, in October 2008. Previously, Klein was head of section of Urologic Oncology in the institute.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest